Pages

Thursday, 19 February 2015

If I see you

If I see you
and only you,
then the world shall smile.
If I see you
and not my past,
then that world shall grow.
My needs,
my fears
my loneliness,
are all in black and white;
but you are made of beauty
unique and precious child.
Possibility lies within
the dreams you hold inside,
the magic of your laughter
and the hope within your eyes.
If we stand together,
then you may see me too,
and I will see a new world
reflected in your eyes.
You my love are beautiful
and the world has grown so wide.

Ruth Davmor

submitted in support of Twenty10 Fair Day 2015:

https://docs.google.com/a/griffith.edu.au/forms/d/1he8SqhgvfpWaqfeOWNeq2wef319J7kTxtUObBVqswXs/viewform

http://www.twenty10.org.au/


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful poem, Ruth. While I was reading it, the idea of a song came to my mind. May the gift of the Seeress meet us in a common ground, helping us to understand and accept without fear. I say Yes to Inclusiveness and Integration!

    What a wonderful Saga that would be! ��

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I secretly hoped you would find the song in it. If it decides to come together for you, it would be a great gift to me if you would share it!

      Delete
  2. I will work around it ... Through the divine inspiration. Definitely, I will let you know! ��

    ReplyDelete